....you're my [favorite]

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I always tell my boys that they're my favorite - these days, it's "you're my favorite 10 year old" to my responsible and hard-working son, T.  A whisper of "you're my favorite 8 year old" to G, my sensitive and big-hearted middle son, and a "you're my favorite 6 year old" along with a tickle and a squeeze, to my rowdy and energetic youngest.

The last photos taken of the boys was July 2014...and they've grown up so much since then - it was time for an update and this go-round, I thought instead of Walmart, instead of hiring another photographer or purchasing the overpriced school photo, I would take the photos of them myself, in our own back yard...

When I look at the results of our one hour "session", my heart is full of gratitude - for how well they cooperated with this photographer mama, for the huge and awesome responsibility it is to parent them, for everything about them that makes "him" my favorite.



oops!  An overexposed shot ends up being one of my favorites!

melt your heart!





There's the mischievous smile I know and love!





(and the reward for all that smiling and sitting nice!)

Being a mom to these three isn't always easy, or quiet, or simple.  But, no matter what, I have three favorites!  I feel like the luckiest mom in the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment