i [love] my life and the ones in it!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

It is a little bit tricky to be both the photographer and one of the subjects, but it can be done, with the right amount of cooperation, a generous helping of beautiful weather, and the promise of a turkey dinner afterwards!  Add a really great location and a well-planned wardrobe theme, and it goes even better than anticipated!!

I have a wonderful family on BOTH sides, but on this occasion, Thanksgiving Monday, I had the privilege of capturing my AMAZING in-law family - all 24 of us!  Whew! It took a bit of running back and forth to the camera, but the full family shots turned out so well!




except for maybe this shot?...
(It is always a treat to see the result of the "give me your silliest face" pose!)



And a few of the individual family/couple shots!  I think we have the makings of a really great photo wall collage here!









I love sharing my life with these precious folks...and I love taking photos of happy families!  Best of both worlds in this case!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your pictures are amazing. I love how you add the "family" letters or "love" whatever to your family pictures. Such great back grounds.

Unknown said...

your pictures are amazing. I love how you add the "family" letters or "love" whatever to your family pictures. Such great back grounds.

Post a Comment