On a [BEAUTIFUL] Fall Day...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

...I took photos of this [BEAUTIFUL] family! If you've been paying attention, J. & A. and their daughter, K. are repeat customers!

And to celebrate K.'s first birthday, it was time for another family shoot!  We spent about an hour in Sheppard Park on a lovely September Saturday afternoon and captured some fantastic shots - what a photogenic family!  And, how much fun is this one year old girl!?  She made me laugh - such a big personality in such a little person!

These are some of my faves - thought I'd share a few!











Isn't Sheppard Park a pretty spot? A great place to take family photos, all year round.  If you're interested, please call me at 403-498-4598 to schedule a shoot for your [BEAUTIFUL] family!

2 comments:

Mandee W said...

I love, love, LOVE the pictures on the bridge!

Barbara said...

I agree about the bridge pictures - neat ideas!
Mom W

Post a Comment